afrigator

NerDorKool

nerdorkool(a.k.a. nerdgeekcool) is the diary of a nerd(the coolest one u'll ever meet) who is going through a midlife crisis(though he's just 18)...this funny and touching diary follows his life as he tries to find and understand God,love,school,happiness and life.


Tuesday, February 9, 2010

nerd poem 01..one of my fav poems.

nerds love poetry and this is one of my favs,its called home:

I climbed the hill to find it,
if it wasn't at home;
it must be on the hill,i thought,
but it wasn't there.

I climbed the mountain to find it,if it wasn't at home or on the hill;
it must be on the mountain,i thought,
but it wasnt there.

I swam accross the river to find it,if it wasn't at home,on the hill or on the mountain;it must be in the river,i thought,
but it wasn't there.

With my feet aching,heart bruised and spirit crushed.i swam back accross the river,crossed the mountain,climbed down the hill and headed home.

I got home as the last of the midnight candles flickered out and there it was;
twinkling with the sparkle of a million stars.
The treasure i had travelled all over to find had been home all this while just waiting for me to open the eyes of my heart.
written by ifeanyi ogbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment